SFBusinessData ‑ DataSet with integrated SQL generator for your business or data logic
Where do you store the business or data logic in your applications? In data modules? In database triggers?
With SFBusinessData you create, for example according to your database tables, runtime classes in which you store your business or data logic.
- clean separation between display and business or data logic
- Reusability of your business or data logic
- full programming capabilities (p. e. compared to database triggers) for your business or data logic
- specialized runtime classes can also be integrated at designtime
- additional features, such as internal sorting of the buffer, dynamic calculation fields, synchronization of the data sets with each other, etc.
You can also manage all (non-persistent) data in buffered datasets.
- easy integration into forms via data-bound controls
- integrated type checks for input values
- use of all data-bound controls, regardless of whether external controls or standard controls
Do you need the most extensive database independence possible for your SQL queries? Or have you permanently decided on the database system used? How do you make your SQL queries database-independent?
With the built-in query generator / SQL generator, you manage your queries in class structures. The actual query is generated - dependent on the database system - on demand.
- special features of the individual database systems are taken into account at a central location, your query definitions remain the same for all database systems
- no more long SQL strings in your code
- define your query definitions at design time using a Query Wizard or at runtime with structured functions
- also usable independently of a BusinessDataSet
To connect to a database, SFBusinessData uses the standard development environment mechanisms (FireDac, ADO, dbExpress, Interbase). So there is no need to change your connection definitions.
Since the update to support Delphi 10.3 Rio, SFBusinessData is also available for mobile platforms in Delphi.
For detailed functional information, please also refer to the documentation.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact here.